One Month Down 16.08.17
One month since we launched our wax and we're feeling pretty overwhelmed by and thankful for the response. So first up — thank you — to everyone who has bought some, tested some, posted about it or even just shown an interest. You have all added in some way to what has been an amazing experience so far. We have sold out of 3 batches, shipping bars all over Ireland and to California, Australia, Spain & the UK.
We are continuing to replenish our stock while getting some new ideas moving. This is what's going on now:
- Warm & Tropical water formulas are currently being tested in Indo and soon in Puerto Rico.
- We're sold out of almost everything at the moment but Glanteenasig (Kerry), Ballynahinch (Galway) and Calary (Wicklow) are dropping soon.
- Refill packs coming next week. Re-use those tins.
- Our studio and store is now open on Fridays from 10am - 7pm. Drop by and say hello.
- We kicked off filming a short about the project with Dave from thepeoplewemeet this week which we hope to have out early next month.
That's it from us. Thanks one last time for the support and interest in what we're doing. Fingers crossed for some summer swell sometime soon.
Ian & Eoin